What is the park’s dress code?
Cowabunga Bay has dress code rules and regulations that are for the safety of our guests and employees. These rules apply to all guests regardless of their age, sex, religion, race, color, or creed. Failure to comply with any part of the dress code rules and regulations may result in ejection from the park without a refund.
- Appropriate swimwear is required and subject to park approval.
- Tube and mat rides, require that guests are free from long pants, loose items, jewelry, denim, cut-off shorts and eyewear.
- Children in diapers and those being toilet trained must wear approved swim diapers in the water.
- No provocative clothing; offensive verbiage; or thong swimsuits.
- No clothing with rivets, buckles, belts or metal ornaments.
- No long pants, denim or cut-off shorts.
- Displayed tattoos must be in good taste and not offensive to a family environment.
- Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- If your clothing or swimwear does not comply with park rules and regulations, appropriate attire is available for purchase in our gift store.