2020 Employment Hiring begins 2/20
Thank you for your interest in Cowabunga Bay employment. Employment for 2020 will be available in the following positions:
- Lifeguards – All lifeguard training will be provided by Starguard Elite
- Guest Services
- Cashiers/Front Admissions
- Kitchen Cashiers/Food Expediters
- First Aid – EMT’s
- Morning washdown/janitorial
- Maintenance CPO
- Park Services
- Cabana Servers (must be 21 years old)
- Honesty & Reliability: is our #1 priority on all reference checks.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age prior to the first day of scheduled employment.
- Schedules: We strive for a set schedule. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, working evenings, weekends, Sundays and holidays is expected. Excessive tardiness or absenteeism will not be tolerated. If you have extended summer vacations or activities this may not be the job for you.
- Appearance: All employees are required to wear the proper uniform. Lifeguards will be required to wear company issued shirt and shorts. Other employees will wear company issued shirt and coordinating pants or shorts, which you provide. Female Employees: No extreme hairstyles or colors. Only one earring allowed per ear (no visible piercings), necklaces to be worn inside uniforms. No excessively long or colored nails. Male Employees: Hair no longer than collar length, no streaks or extreme colors, and no hair engraving. No earrings or visible piercings.
- Guest Relations: Excellent people skills and courtesy is mandatory at all times. By signing the application you agree to participate in our random drug testing program onsite.
- Certifications: Those hired in food services will be required to have a current food handlers card. Cabana servers will be required to have a TAM card. Lifeguards will be trained and certified on site at Cowabunga Bay. Swim and written test must be passed in order for lifeguard certification. All lifeguards will be trained, certified and licensed by IAM StarGuard Elite.