Cowabunga Bay is thrilled to be hosting this one-of-a-kind Holiday Event. From November 23rd – December 31st the entire park will be filled with holiday decorations, spectacular lights and displays, family winter activities and of course delicious Holiday Foods & Drinks. Activities include:
- Nick’s Lighting Spectacular – Cowabunga Bay lights up the night with over 3 million twinkling lights that illuminate the park with festive holiday magic.
- Under the Mistletoe Skating Rink – Grab some skates and glide along a simulated ice skating rink decorated with holiday lights and seasonal music. Skate rentals are included with admission.
- Polar Express Train Ride – The Polar Express train ride will take riders along a track to view all the festive grounds and displays of Christmas Town.
- Jingle Bell Sledding Hill – Experience real snow in Las Vegas. Grab a snow tube and experience the thrills of sledding down an actual 100′ long snow hill.
- Santa Claus’ Cozy Cottage – Make some memories and get your photo with Santa Claus. This is also the best time to make sure you whisper in his ear your Christmas wishes.
- ‘Let It Snow’ Spectacular – Admirers will gaze at the spectacular light show as flashing lights dance along to iconic holiday songs and snowflakes begin to fall.
- Rudolph Saves Christmas Shoot Out – Thrill-seekers can help Rudolph save Christmas by defeating the Grinch and Abominable Snowman in the paintball zone for $10 (includes 100 paint-balls).
- Blitzen’s Bounce House Bonanza – Adventurers are invited to bounce around with friends and family through the 40-foot Christmas obstacle course.
- Merry Magic Tree – Marvel at the 40-foot tall Merry Magic Tree as over 500,000 lights sparkle with joy.
- Frosty’s Snow Ball Fun – Friends and families will have endless amounts of fun with a “snow” ball fight in the wondrous ball pit.
- Tiny Tim’s Train Ride – Little ones will celebrate the holidays with a joyful mini train ride.
Admission is just $20 or FREE with your 2018 Season Pass (Saturday nights excluded)