Thank you for your interest in employment at Cowabunga Bay. We are now hiring for: lifeguards, cashiers & park services.
- Please download the application and complete it thoroughly. You may drop off the application in person at the park Monday – Friday between the hours of 1:00pm and 5:00pm.
- You must be at least 16 years of age by March 1, 2015 and have reliable transportation to be eligible for employment.
- Lifeguard training will be done in-house by certified Cowabunga Bay Aquatics Managers.
- Food handler cards are required for all food related services.
- Honesty & Reliability: is our #1 priority on all reference checks.
- Scheduling: We strive for a set schedule. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, working evenings, weekends, Sundays and holidays is expected. Excessive tardiness or absenteeism will not be tolerated. If you have extended summer vacations or activities this may not be the job for you.
- Appearance: All employees are required to wear the proper uniform. Lifeguards will be required to wear company issued shirt and shorts. Other employees will wear company issued shirt and coordinating pants or shorts, which you provide. Female Employees: No extreme hairstyles or colors. Only one earring allowed per ear (no visible piercings), necklaces to be worn inside uniforms. No excessively long or colored nails. Male Employees: Hair no longer than collar length, no streaks or extreme colors, and no hair engraving. No earrings or visible piercings.
- Guest Relations: Excellent people skills and courtesy is mandatory at all times. By signing the application you agree to participate in our random drug testing program onsite.